Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Me & -Y-


Actually I wrote all the thing about us on papers. My memory from the first time i seen you, first day we been met each other, to the day the word of "break up" came out from your mouth to my ear, I am still remember all the words we been said to each other. How I feel from the day I start to keep an eye on you, were written clearly on papers. Our moment when we were together, were sweet that time, now I feel sweet too when i recall back, but sad and hurt come to me afterward.

But, you know? I had burnt all those papers into dust. No more..NO More around me..it's gone forever in the air, never will i see it again. Now I gonna to forget everything about you in my mind. Just Wipe You OFF Forever!! I might be angry when I see you...
Quite I hope that you won't appear in my sight forever.

1 comment:

m3gd@|yn said...

learning to let go is a good thing... ;)
theres always a better one for u.. be happy..